Thursday 17 September 2015

Strike!

Yes!  Mural sized versions of my illustrations at Strike Highpoint (Melbourne). La la la la la karaoke.....

A dangerous handsome welcome to the toilets.
Highly detailed, fun, pretty wallpaper ... with sting.
My favourite of all six of the characters, and the prettiest of toilet welcomes.
I am very proud of the illustrations that I have painted for Strike Highpoint.  Clever designer Terence Bergagna and Casa Forte Group.  Good on you, Strike, for taking a big risk and doing something different with your decor.  It was a pleasure to work with you all.

5 comments:

sister outlaws said...

Wow! I love this! Doesn't it al look fantastic? I bet the space just exudes Sandra-loveliness now! Oh and Sandra I saw some of your work at the Art 4 All at Fairfield primary - I'm soooo excited about the Sidney Nolan book. my little boy JOe was very taken with the Ned Kelly series when we were in Canberra.

A latte beckons said...

Wow! This looks absolutely amazing! Congrats to you and the team who made it happen, and hooray for art in public places!!

jen storer said...

wow!! these are so awesome. congratulations! just amazing. xx

Unknown said...

Sandra - your paintings are beautiful! I really love and appreciate your style, not to mention they are totally cool! Great job!

Unknown said...

I just love your paintings - I appreciate and admire your art. Your creative and unique style is wonderful - keep up the great work and thanks for inspiring me!