Tuesday 20 May 2014

Markit: this Sunday!

I am very proud to be part of Markit at Federation Square this Sunday May 25.  Above is a screen grab from Markit's website, and there's my little Salami Lady down the bottom right!  (I happen to be very fond of her.  She is a one-off, so if you were to buy her, you'd be getting the real deal.)

I will also have the full selection of greetings cards, A4 and A3 prints, painted mirrors, dolls, cushions and a selection of wooden clocks and figures.

Details for Markit:

SUNDAY 25 MAY 2014
10AM–5PM
THE ATRIUM AND
DEAKIN EDGE THEATRE
FEDERATION SQUARE
MELBOURNE
 


I will be in the Deakin Edge Theatre, right down the stairs and to the right of (the vastly bigger stand of) Mrs Emily Green.
See you there!!

2 comments:

sister outlaws said...

Good luck with Markit! Liz will be there from Gleaners too! Um...don't know what else to say - wish I could come and um...you rock!

Sandra Eterovic said...

Hee hee -- you are a sweetheart Julianne, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx