Sunday 2 February 2014

Random shots.


Above: lounge room with Lonely Hipster.
Above: dear Shin looking through her mirror.
Above: studio wall.

Above: the lid from my favourite tin, which I bought in Newcastle sometime in the last millennium.  It has the important task of holding all of my tubes of acrylic paint, and is getting rather full.
Above: my dear quilt, which I must have made some time ago now, needs mending.  I am happy to replace the red ditsy floral, but can't bear to hide the 70s map fabric which I found at an op shop in Cheltenham so many years ago.  If anyone out there has some of this fabric in their stash, I'd be happy to pay for it!

2 comments:

Suzanna Scott said...

Such lovely randomness Sandra! Hope you can find your map fabric.

Sandra Eterovic said...

Thank you Suzanna! I am very glad that you enjoyed it. If I don't find the fabric, I might do a version of it in Illustrator and get it digitally printed!