Sunday 3 February 2013

Kitty and Darth

I was going to save this one for Valentine's Day, but I don't have anything else to show for this week, so here they are: Kitty and Darth.  Like Kitty, Darth was painted on wood and cut out as a figure, and is actually, um, a 'full frontal'.  I have decided to show the pair in a slightly more modest form, partly as I think that to hint is more interesting, and because I don't want my blog to become a target for a certain type of spam.
Anyway, Happy Sunday.  
(Let me know how Linden went, Saskia...!)

3 comments:

Ramona said...

OMG this is genius!any chance you would make a wooden version of Darth for a special commission? seriously!

Saskia said...

Sandra, these guys would surely make the most perfect Valentine's Day card. I can't stop looking at Darth (or it actually Garth?). Something spookily compelling about him. Went to Linden today – Kitty SO should have been there. I love going to the postcard show, but I must admit I was a little disappointed this year. Lots to wade through. A few really shone though… loved some of the 3D entries.

Sandra Eterovic said...

Thank you so much Ramona and Saskia!

I am sorry that they are not at Linden, but hopefully I will be more organised if I decide to enter next year. I have learned a lesson....