Tuesday 25 September 2012

Woman wearing a duck, drying her nails



I have a new painting in the shop.  A woman wearing a mandarin duck on her head, drying her nails and thinking about nothing in particular.  She is 19 cm in diameter.  I thought I would try to paint a picture rather than a something that had to be cut around.  Does cutting a circle count? 

I have also been having a lot of trouble leaving comments on other Google blogs -- given that I have been receiving comments, perhaps it's just a technical issue that I am having with my account.  Either way, I am sorry to have not been in touch.  Thanks very very much for all of your comments -- they are greatly appreciated!!

6 comments:

Renée said...

I loooove it! It has so much personality.

swinkie said...

lovin' this ducky chick.
It would be great to catch up over coffee and not just the net.. hope you doin' good... spring makes things brighter here in Syds.
thanks also for showing those great pics in below posts. They are so fabbo!
xx

Sandra Eterovic said...

Thank you so much Renee and Sandra! Sandra I would love to catch up with you...in fact the idea of a cuppa with you in ever-bright Sydney sounds extremely tempting!!!!

Saskia said...

LOVE her Sandra. The hat is gorgeous but I especially love her heavy-lidded/sultry eyes. You're very good at eyes actually!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Sandra, I love it. you are so clever and funny.

Sandra Eterovic said...

Aw thanks Saskia and Jo!!
I do enjoy doing eyes; though I have an unsteady hand and often miss the spot where the pupil might be.

Thank you thanks.
:)