Friday 18 March 2011

Boy on Fish


This is a picture that I painted at the end of last year. I have not been able to show it online until now -- I will explain why next week. In the meantime, an A4 print of this picture is going to be part of an auction that Illustrators Australia is holding to raise funds for Japan. I will link to the auction when it's up and ready: there is sure to be some fantastic stuff on offer.

I am very pleased to announce that a selection of my cards will shortly be available at the wonderful Berkelouw Books, at their Paddington and Leichhardt branches in Sydney.

5 comments:

renilde said...

lovely painting Sandra!
Japan will need us all,x

Sandra Eterovic said...

Thank you Renilde. Yes, the number of people in this world who need help right now is overwhelming!

ameskeria said...

great news! congratulations, Sandra!
I really love the painting, it is beautiful!

jen storer said...

It's beautiful, sandra, and a beautiful gesture. jx

Sandra Eterovic said...

Thank you very much for your lovely words, Leire and Jen.