Wednesday 25 August 2010

Signor Rossi and a timely lady's hand



Red and white is a colour combination that I love and return to again and again. I finally made a red and white cousin of Gustav: he happens to be an Italian national called Signor Rossi. Then I finished the second clock hand, this one on a stand rather than designed to be hung on a wall. As I mentioned in this previous post, I am really getting into photographing on a white background, and feeling alot less guilty about revving my pictures up in Photoshop!

I have been keeping an eagle eye on them and I am glad that my clock mechanisms are keeping the correct time: therefore I will soon be adding the clock hands to the shop.

8 comments:

rigel said...

red and white is always a winner. such great detail on Signor Rossi. love the new clock hand too!

Sandra Eterovic said...

Hi Rigel! Thank you -- I am very pleased that you like them. :)

misako mimoko said...

love your clock hands!!!!! :D

Sandra Eterovic said...

I love your fake watches!!!
;)

katie said...

he looks so pleased to be slavic it is a shame to make him italian i must say.

Sandra Eterovic said...

Hi Katie,

You are right, you know. I'm pleased that he looks so slavic. Maybe he comes from Trieste, which is near the border...

;)

raishanurul said...

Hi i really love the clock hand, i was wondering if you sell it? or have a template i can download hehehe thanks

Sandra Eterovic said...

Hi Raisha! Template! Ha ha you are very funny. ;)
I'm really pleased that you like the clock. I will be making another one this weekend to put in the shop. In the meantime, there's the tattooed sailor, which you might like too!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/56131046/handpainted-wooden-clock-no1-tattooed