Monday 28 December 2009

I love stamps!







I love stamps! I often wonder what to do with them. I hate hiding them in books and boxes and wish that they were bigger so that I could show them off on my walls like posters. (Now I have made them a little bit bigger at least.) This is the tip of my stamp iceberg: I could turn this blog into the Agence Eureka of stamps as the collection that I have been given recently is so huge and gorgeous. Oh: the last stamp is actually from my lovely friend Anna, from a letter that her dear grandmother sent her.

4 comments:

A latte beckons said...

From Evie:

"Cool! That one rocks... The bird one is my favourite."

Sandra Eterovic said...

Hi Evie! I am very happy that you like my stamps. I'll find some more with birds and other animals on them and post them soon. See you and your mum tonight! love Sandra x x

Unknown said...

Me too! I am actually soaking stamps today, picked them up at Camberwell the other day.

Come and visit me at Aprons and Hammers, I make Postage Belts with all my stamps, but I have a special album of all my absolute faves which I'll never use.

Sandra Eterovic said...

Hi Emma! Love your work! Funnily enough, I have a really really old postage stamp belt that I bought on Greville St -- way back last century when that little strip was interesting.